Monday 31 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Mothering Sunday started with a rush... not only had the clocks gone forward and so losing me an hour's sleep, but as I attended a silver clay course on the Saturday evening, I had to pick up my little monster from my parents before heading to his karate grading.

Having been asked to make a tiara to show off some prom dresses, here is the first in my series.
Using freshwater pearls, mother of pearl hearts, AB coated glass rondelles and a fair bit of wire. I completed this whilst my little Joey was at his karate grading for his first full belt.


My monster completed his grading with a big smile on his face and his new karate license too.


We then went out for dinner at an all you can eat chinese and tried several different dishes which was heaven! Joey even spotted a little doggy at our table too! Amazing shadows from the tablecloth!



I also received a lovely bunch of tulips, a box of celebrations and some Lady Gaga perfume too, one lucky mummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...