Thursday 25 September 2008

Jewellery...

Well, last night I decided to make some jewellery for the craft fair today. I ended up making myself a bracelet too. I used lots of hearts so that it reminds me of my boyfriend when he isn't around lol. A little sappy but oh well.

Here is the one I made for me:

Hearts charm bracelet

I also have manay more that I have made recently and here are some pictures:


Beaded pink bracelet Pink bracelet

Pink earrings Multi coloured ladybirds bracelet

Red ladybirds Amethyst and silver bracelet

Butterflies with pale pink flowers Dresses with pink flowers Butterflies with purple flowers

Hearts charm bracelet

Red ladybirds bracelet Blue squares and silver filigree set

Red and silver hearts bracelet Red/green squares and silver set

Amethyst and silver earrings Purple heart wire necklace

Photobucket


If you would like any of these then please comment or email me.

signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the butterfly ear rings with the PURPLE bead lol. its pretty. did u get all the stuff from hobbycraft.
love jemma x

Maddy*Moo said...

A lot of the charms etc are actually from Hong Kong and the beads are from Beadaura in Covent Garden but I have recently bought big bags of findings and tiny beads from Hobbycraft as well as phone charm loops too so look out for those as I hope to be making lots more soon. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...