Tuesday 23 September 2008

Student Arts and Crafts Fair

Well spent the day at the craft fair at University and whilst I was there I decided to take in my student loan letter too to make sure I got it before I started.

Anyway for our first day we managed to sell some notebooks and one of my lovely biscornu's! lol. Before I had even made it there was interest and as soon as it was put together I was asked how much I wanted for it.

In the end it sold for £5! Not bad for the first sale of the day lol.

Tomorrow I hope to sell many more! I will be making some up at the same time too lol so interest should be high.

I have taken pictures of it in the making up process so I will be setting up a step-by-step guide by the end of the week.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...