Thursday 6 November 2008

Corset is finished!!!!!

Finally finished it today and handed it in for assessment.

Ok so it’s not completely finished. It has no lace along the bust line (tutor didn’t like the one I bought) and there is no flossing on the boning panels. I didn’t want to have half of it flossed and half of it not when I handed it in so decided I would finish those when I get it back. Hopefully next week.

Anyway it now has all it’s boning and the edges have been bound. Here it is on the stand.

Front:

front finished

Side:

side finished

Back:

back finished

Thanks for looking.

signature

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, thats amazing!

Julie said...

Stunning!

Colette said...

Maddison that is just stunning, well done
hugs Colly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...