Sunday 9 November 2008

Pay it forward! ~Closed~

I have just caught up with some blogs and noticed Rachael has chosen me for a PIF on her blog. This means that she will send me something handmade within the next 365 days.

So as I too love making things and giving them to others, I will also do the same. If you are picked then all that is asked is that you do the PIF on your blog too - spread the love of giving!

It is open to everyone so simply post a comment, don't forget to inclue your email address, and at the end of November I will pick out 3 names (If more than 3 have been posted) and emails will be sent out to the lucky ones! I will also put it up on my sidebar for quick reference.

Thanks for looking and good luck!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...