Wednesday 3 December 2008

Another boring day...

Well I have uploaded my essay to Turnitin at last, I rewrote everything I had done for my presentation and even though I took out quite a large chunk of it, I still managed to get 1800 words so that's not bad. My reason for rewriting it all is because, my presentation was basically the first part to my essay and it didn't quite make sense as to why I had gone on about everyone's costume when I wanted to focus on the portrayal of the fashion industry. My essay is on 'Ugly Betty' and comparing it to 'Sex and the City'. Although as I have only seen the first series in full, I have only based it on that and simply added my own theories of how it came to be so popular.

Not really much else to report.

Thanks for reading.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...