Monday 29 December 2008

Ornaments...

I managed to finish these with trimmings on my bus ride to Romford on the 16th but couldn't show pictures untill christmas as that is when they were due for opening lol.
Anyway they have now both been received and here they are.

Here is my ornament for the christmas ornament exchange on A Crafty Natter. My partner was Sarah (Changesfiction).

Front and back:
Photobucket Photobucket

And here is my ornament for the christmas exchange on Stitch and Stashers. My partner was Elisa.

Front and back:
Photobucket Photobucket

And here are the ones that I received.

On A Crafty Natter I received this lovely ornament from Tammy.
Ornament from Tammy

And here is my pretty ornament from Julie on Stitch and Stashers.
Ornament from Julie
Thankyou for both of my partners! They are both lovely! Thankyou so much.

Thanks for looking.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...