Friday 5 December 2008

Thank god it's friday...

OK despite the fact that I love fridays because it's the end of the week, I did get loads done at Uni.

I managed to make up a complete toile for my dress!!!!! Woohoo me!

Here is the top layer laid out to sew together.

dress panels

Here you can see all the panels as the above picture cuts off the first lol.
dress panels left dress panels centre dress panels right

Here it is all together, bottom layer and top layer. Front: (Sorry for the terrible colour in this picture)
dress front

Right:
dress side right

Back:
dress back

Left:
dress side left

I also got some of the back stitch done on Crystal's RR dragon too. Looking very nice!
Crystal's RR 8

Thanks for looking.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...