Wednesday 8 April 2009

Cupcakes...

As Elisa has received my exchange piece for the food & drink exchange on Exchange Heaven, I can now show you what it is that I sent.
Photobucket

These gorgeous cupcakes came from the Cross Stitch Gold and were absolutely lovely to stitch. I finished them off with beads that I got from the Stitch & Craft Show. Here's a close up:
Photobucket

I also sent along these goodies I found.
Some extra goodies - a pen, badge, stitckers and a postcard

And wrapped it all up in matching paper:
All wrapped up ready to go

I'm so glad you like it Elisa! I had so much fun stitching them that in part I didn't want to let them go lol. No matter I will stitch more! I also made up a finishing class for this piece too so check out the finishing blog!

Thanks for looking.

signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that design. I have never seen that magazine before

Stitcher said...

Great exchange piece Maddy, it's so cute.

Karan said...

Was admiring your gorgeous exchange gifts over at Elisa's blog earlier - so tasty! :0)

Victoria said...

Hello. I've stumbled across your blog looking for the perfect cupcake cross stitch design. I was wondering do you maybe have a colour list and scan of the chart? I know this may be a little far fetched but i just can't seem to find the pattern anywhere and it's just gorgeous.

I'm 18, and obsessed with cupcakes and all things to do with. I would of loved to be Elisa in this swap. Amazing gifts.

But if you could help me out it would be awesome :)

Victoria.
magmaocean@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...