Tuesday 30 June 2009

Reveal day on A Crafty Natter

I opened my flatfold piece today and it is just gorgeous! I absolutely love the colours. A big thankyou to my partner Julie it is just lovely!

flatfold from julie

Here is the piece I sent to Rachael. The picture isn’t very clear but Rachael has a much better one including the postcard I sent with it too.

Flatfold exchange piece to Rachael

The extras are: some purple fabric, threads, and a pot of felt dragonflies.

I also managed to get some pictures of it step-by-step so I will try and put up a Finishing Class on that blog soon.

Thanks for looking.

signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my Flat fold I love it and the colours I just love!
Julie made you a pretty flatfold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...