Friday 23 October 2009

My new cabinet

I've been meaning to post a picture of my new cabinet and so here it is. It was bought and erected on Monday 19th October, and has been filled with all my Uni books as well as a few magazines that are very inspirational for me, my VOGUE issues are far too heavy for the shelves and so have been organised in the place where all of this was, just so it's a little tidier lol.

new cabinet

Hope you like it. Oh and if you look very closely you can see a picture of Joey on the right, my flatfold exchange piece on the left from Julie on A Crafty Natter, and hanging on the handles in the centre is my halloween exchange piece from Michelle on ExchangeHeaven lol. I can finally start displaying all my lovely exchange pieces!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...