Tuesday 5 January 2010

OMG! I have to have it!

*WARNING* explicit language in links.

I have just been on Stitching the Night Away craftblog and found this book, Stitch Graffiti: Unexpected cross-stitch so clicked the picture from Amazon and found some more books. Here is a list of what I have found! Please, please, please, I want them sooooo much! I've seen the Jenny Hart ones before but thought them appropriate to add here too.

Subversive Cross Stitch

Sublime Stitching

Embroidered Effects: Projects and patterns to inspire your stitching

Sublime Stitching pad

Doodle Stitching

Anticraft: Knitting, Beading and stitching for the slightly sinister

Creepy cute crochet: Zombies, ninjas, robots and more

Cross-stitch Dtd (Calendar)

Not Your Mama's Stitching: The Cool and Creative way to stitch it to 'em

Thanks for looking and remember PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol.


signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...