Sunday 9 May 2010

Sorry it's been so long!

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting in sooooo long! I haven't done any cross stitch or made anything other than that which is for my University degree so hopefully after I finish my last couple of deadlines I will get back to my sewing and crafting.

In the meantime I have just finished creating a necklace and a bracelet for my Learning Contract. I have posted pics on my professional blog : Stitched Up Peacock and will hopefully be adding a video later today (a video tutorial) of how to make your own. I will also post it onto my finishing class blog as it can be done with any fabric.

Thanks for looking and check back soon for more news lol. I have some big news to share!!!!!

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...