Thursday 20 January 2011

Crazy 2011 Challenge bloggers

I have spent a little time today looking through some of the other bloggers participating in the Crazy 2011 Challenge and I am blown away by the amount of people whom have joined. We all have such different projects to work on and I do believe we are all crazy in doing so but it will be extremely fun to catch up each month with everybody to see their progress, I just hope I am able to get a chance to look through each blog at least once a month.

I have seen some rather large projects being started as well as old WIPs amongst smaller pieces and plenty of LHNs to go around, I even started one myself and am now drooling at the others being started. I can't wait to start seeing the finished works, I have already seen a couple of finishes on some blogs so congrats to you ladies for your speedy stitching!

Here are just a few of the bloggers who have joined the challenge: Loretta at Loretta's Stitching Blog, Glenna at Eye of the Needle, Paisley at Rocky River Ramblings, among many others I have yet to visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...