Saturday 15 January 2011

Crazy January 2011 Challenge

The first 15 days are up and I started all 15 of my chosen projects as well as starting 2 extra projects, my valentines exchange piece for ExchangeHeaven which I not only started but also finished and my first ornament of the year. Whilst starting all these projects I also started a new TUSAL jar for the year. Although I missed out on the sign up I will be posting my jar updates at the end of each month as with so much stitching to do it will hopefully fill up fast.

Thankyou for following my progress over the past 2 weeks and I hope you enjoy coming back again and again to see my updates throughout the year.

If you would like to see other bloggers and their choices for the Crazy January Challenge then I have added a link in my Crazy 2011 Challenge page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...