Monday 28 March 2011

Stitch & Craft stash

Finally got a picture of my stash from the Stitch & Craft show. Blimey there is a lot. I didn't buy many cross stitch items, only a chart, a thread I needed and some fabric which is gorgeous and couldn't resist. I'm so bad when it comes to temptation.

Stitch & craft show stash

Anyway items include:
1 x green 12 x 12 scrapbook album
3 x KanBan sheets
2 x animal tape measures
1 x 351 DMC thread
2 x shrinkies packs
2 x hardboard rectangle packs
Gecko chart and Fairytale fabric from Sparklies
3 x packs of buttons, red, green & purple
1 x pack of permanent pens (only £1 - a bargain)
some beads, pendant bails and necklace wires (top right)
selection of gun metal, gold and silver findings from totallybeads
4 x acrylic rolling rods (for fimo/polymer clay)
1 x ink pad
1 x crystal lacquer bottle
1 x clover pendant

There are some items here I didn't actually buy and many of the ones I did were on offer, such as the buttons and the scrapbook album, the KanBan sheets, and the acrylic rods. My dad bought me the clover pendant and the crystal lacquer, which were actually the most expensive individual items from the day.

In terms of my stash wagon for cross stitching, I think I did quite well, in terms of beads etc, I have already started to use them so at least they aren't just sitting in a box waiting and hoping. The scrapbook album will be filled shortly as I currently have some pages on my laptop ready for it and I can't wait to make some cards with the KanBan sheets.

Overrall a very good haul so look out for some posts in the near future of my projects.

Also here are the freebie charts we picked up at the Stitching Live stand where Joey got his buttons and created havoc.

Freebie cards from stitching live

Emily Peacock was there giving a demonstration on canvas work too which was interesting, however when Joey saw her cushions he immediately wanted to sit on them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...