Sunday 17 April 2011

Picture heavy...

Finally took some pictures of both some christmas and birthday presents as well as the goody bag I received from Nikki at the Andover meetup last weekend.

First off Birthday pressies!

Jewellery stands from Auntie Anne
Jewellery stands from my Auntie Anne, not sure where to put them as they are just so pretty!

Tatty Teddy bath stuff
Tatty Teddy bath stuff from Joey (AKA Joey's dad)

necklace, earrings and matching bracelet
Matching jewellery from a couple of friends.

elements bracelets and travel book
Elements bracelets from my sister.

nigella book, jamie oliver cookie set, cupcake moulds and perfume
Cooking stuff from a friend.

selection of xmas and birthday
And here are christmas pressies and birthday pressies together as some of them I can't remember which occasion they were from lol. You may notice the pancake pan also, I believe my friends are trying to tell me some about cooking, hmm...

Here is the goody bag I received from Nikki at the Andover meetup last weekend.
andover goody bag

and here is the ornament that was in my bag which I have now hung in my living room.
ornament out of goody bag

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...