Monday 16 May 2011

Painting

After flicking through some of the year 11 sketchbooks at work and watching them all painting in their exam I have wanted to get out my paints so I had a hunt around and started with a page in my sketchbook using Masking tape to 'resist' the paint as that is this month's theme.

So here is before and after taking the masking tape off. I kindof prefer it before.

1st Painted sketchbook page Sketchbook challenge

As I was hunting down my paint I found this canvas kit and just had to do it my own way!

Art Canvas kit

I ditched the colours and went with my own, only using the white acrylic that came with it to tidy up edges.

Canvas Art

Even Joey got painting so will add some pics of his work when he's finished them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...