Tuesday 26 July 2011

A couple of changes

Since seeing so many of the participants spaces for Where Bloggers create 2011 I have made a couple of changes. I had so many buttons lying around that they clearly needed storage and having them on display means I can see what I have! I am thinking of running a competition actually as one of the jars has been filled and I have no idea how many are in there but will get around to that when I get back from holiday I think. So here are my lovely buttons, you can also see my new tape measures there too:

IMAG1057

Also here I have brought out my TUSAL for this year to have on display and filled my other large jar with lace that you can weave ribbon into:

IMAG1058

Thankyou ladies for some wonderful spaces and some brilliant storage ideas!

1 comment:

Something Special said...

You look like a very artistic and creative person. Glad to be able to visit your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...