Saturday 3 September 2011

Unbelievable

My son that is...

Went to a bootsale to sell and I give him £2 to buy himself something...

5 minutes after he walks down the row a few cars, he comes walking back with something for me instead.

To my surprise he bought this...

IMAG1204

And his reason behind his purchase??? Because we both like golden retrievers. He's actually really cute but he has a flower pot and I live in a flat, with no garden...

I have lavender growing at home but it needs sunlight all the time so it's on my windowsill and puppy won't fit on the windowsill. Sooo what to do with him, well he's by my front door to greet people when they arrive but still with an empty pot.

2 comments:

Amber said...

umbrella stand?

Emma-Jayne said...

Cactus? near on impossible to kill :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...