Sunday 23 October 2011

Almost a month!

WOW it's been almost a month since I last posted.

My mum and I visited the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace at the beginning of the month, got stuck in a lot of traffic, and despite the information for the show saying it would be sign posted, it wasn't untill you actually got there. Thank god for SATNAV on our phones.

I have been keeping up with my sketchbook and producing some new pieces to use in my Etsy store and completed a page for this month's Sketchbook Challenge theme of View, will post pictures later tonight.

I have been busy creating new products, and making gifts for the Advent Exchange on A Crafty Natter, I almost have my 25 gifts and need to start getting them all wrapped up. I just have a couple to make and a couple to buy as I've been waiting for the items to arrive in stores.

Anyway Joey has now lost his third tooth and yesterday was my grandparents 51st Wedding Anniversary so we are going out for dinner today, which we don't do very often.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...