Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOW it's been a while

I am sorry to say I have neglected my blog.

I have been so busy creating things that I have forgotten to post you all updates!

Firstly - Joey and I went to Derby with my mum to see all our lovely friends from A Crafty Natter which was a blast! Mum and I raided the charity box again, of which the money raised goes towards fabrics for making quilts for charity. Also took Joey to the Space Centre too which he loved!

Secondly - I've sold my cute little panda phone charm! He was just so adorable, however whilst in Derby I made 2 more in CHUNKY wool so they are a little bigger.

Thirdly - I finished my Advent Exchange and finally got it in the Post after some shuffling around with parcel weights.

I've had an ornament exchange to stitch for on A Crafty Natter and a Secret Santa piece for a group on Facebook.

Hopefully I can start posting pictures soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...