Sunday 15 July 2012

Postcards

Having joined the Liberate Your Art postcard swap again this year, I have been busy this morning using the photos I took of my latest projects to create some unusual cards. Here are some of what I cam up with, showing the before photo and the after postcard...

IMAG2247.jpg dotty lady postcard
IMAG2198 jubilee patchwork cushion postcard
IMAG2278 polymer 1
IMAG2127 fancy a cuppa postcard
IMAG2275 polymer 8

Now we only have to send 5 postcards, but so far I've made 9 as I just can't decided which ones I like better. I will post more soon, most are of the polymer clay jewellery pieces I made with my father last weekend, just close up images as you can see above... I quite like these and every one is different but I do want to show my diversity with different types of work too.

What do you think? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
I love your postcards they are all lovely.
I would definitely include the cat - I'm a great Margaret Sherry fan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...