Sunday 30 September 2012

End Of September

I got a little carried away in September when it came to new products and genuine gemstones, but then also when I was asked to make a button ring and bracelet, I ended up making 10!

IMAG0335

I've received some fabulous postcards in kat's Liberate your art Postcard swap, and even swapped some extra ones along the way too, finding one participant that only lives down the road from me...

I've made noticeboards and added personalised cross-stitch portraits to my items list and have had lots of interest for them too which is great, just waiting for that all important sale :)

IMAG0329

I've also held many stalls and made plenty of jewellery.
As well as continuing with the RR I joined on Facebook and still working on a major piece for my father.

Much more to come...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...