Saturday 1 September 2012

The Orsett Show

I held my stall this year at The Orsett Show, rather than visiting as I did last year with Joey. He still got to see the bike show but the only couple of outings away from my stall were to get food and visit the competition tent to see what I would've been up against, had I finished my piece in time.

It was a great day, a little slow at first but in the end I managed to make the money back for my stall and table and sell a whole matching set of Pink Agate jewellery.

Here is my stall:
IMAG0146
IMAG0147

Was a great experience and I now know my prices are a little low for what they are. I will be printing up some new signs to say what I use in my jewellery and also that I am able to alter items on the spot, ie. to change earring hooks for clip ons and shortening bracelets etc. as I make them to fit me yet other people have smaller wrists.

Here are the pieces I made during the show:
IMAG0151
IMAG0150
IMAG0149

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...