It's been a hard month getting back into a routine for work, making sure I got my christmas weight off again, and sorting out my finances. I'm now starting to get to grips with getting invoices and receipts sorted to keep track of business monies. Whatever I make either goes into more materials or craft fairs/events, if not it goes on emergencies... I think that's the best way to go anyway.
Craft Club students completed their beaded trees, they've made greetings cards, and had a play with fimo/polymer clay. I will make a separate post for them all. Here are some of my examples.
I tried my hand at some new wirework.
I finally backed my animal bookmarks with card
I finished a gorgeous RR piece that I joined on facebook. Fingers Crossed it lands home safely soon.
I found this gorgeous telephone table to put in my bay window with my jewellery on display
I also bought a gizmo tool and using my reel of copper wire, had a go at this which I think looks like goosberries or grapes on a vine.
There is much more to come as I have now joined the Bead Soup Blog Party, I have a Valentines Exchange piece to get in the post and monthly challenges on facebook to join in. Hopefully I will be able to post more frequently now, alloting a certain amount of time each week to do so whilst I update my website. Please visit it to have a look and let me know your thoughts too.