Wednesday 11 December 2013

Another year older!

Turning the grand old age of 26 yesterday, I had a lovely evening out to dinner with my boyfriend and have a gorgeously chocolatey cake to work my way through courtesy of my sister, an amazing baker!


I am now also the proud owner of original artwork by a lovely lady named Zelda Eady. Please look her up if you find time. My boyfriend managed to purchase two pieces of her work at a recent exhibition that I was admiring, of which he was also exhibiting in.


I also received lindor chocolates, a drapers drill/engraver, a mickey mouse inspired hoody and the funds to purchase some new jewellery tools, and a coconut necklace bought at the fair on Saturday by my mum, aren't I lucky!!!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...