Wednesday 17 September 2008

Not in the greatest of shapes

Over the last few days I've not been feeling too well. My little boy was sick all day Sunday and I felt sick all Monday night. Was ratty yesterday and now today I'm am all bunged up with flu (I think).

Anyway I went to the doctors about my foot hurting today and he said I had pulled a muscle in the base of my foot - probably due to me being at the gym every day for the last two weeks (of which I'm not used to).

So now I have flu and can't walk! How wonderful has this week turned out to be? lol.

Hope nobody else is feeling as rough as me right now! It's not nice at all and I hate being ill. The last time I was properly ill I spent two weeks sleeping on my parents sofa, but that was a few years ago now!

At least now it means, I can now do lots of stitching because I can't go anywhere. So looks like I may be able to get some biscornu's made up today and also some of my Teddy Wizard for UFO Night too! Oh and of course my University work, I do have another week , yet IT STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE!

Progress pics will be posted so keep your eyes peeled! lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...