Monday 6 October 2008

Busy Monday...

Morning everyone,

Well I have been working on my Teddy Wizard again and managed to get his foot and a little more colour on his robe on Sunday.

Today I went to Romford for some missing threads and some fabric. Found some great halloween fabrics in Lili's but didn't get any as I didn't know what to do with it lol.

Anyway I managed to get a nice piece of butterfly printed fabric which I am going to use for the Quilt Exchange on A Crafty Natter.

Here are the fabrics that I picked up:
Backing fabrics
I had to pick up a parcel from the Post Depo too and also went to the gym so in all a very busy day.

I even made some more progress on my Teddy Wizard too. I got plenty of colour on his robe done.

Here is my progress:
Wip pic 15

The slideshow has been updated again.

Thanks for looking.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...