Wednesday 5 November 2008

Almost there...

Well once again I have worked on my Teddy Wizard but not really much to report, just worked on his stars today so they are now ready to outline. I have chosen a gold Madeira thread that came free with a magazine, to outline all of his stars. The pattern says to use an apricot colour but I thought the sparkle would make them stand out more!

So here is my teddy.

WIP pic 27

I have also managed to piece the rest of my corset together too.

Here are the hip panels and centre busk added.

2 panels missing 05-11-08

And here it is with the last 2 panels. One to cover the seam of the hip panels and one for the centre back panel, which will have eyelets, punched into it.

all panels on 05-11-08

Thanks for looking.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...