Thursday, 13 November 2008

Finished!!!!!

My Teddy Wizard is finally complete! A UFO finished at last! Thankyou for all your encouraging words. I am so pleased he is finished! I have decided I will get him professionally framed in an antiqued gold frame to bring out the sparkle in his stars.

Photobucket

Here are some close ups too:

Hat and wand:
30 - hat and wand

Necklace:
30 - necklace

Left and right cape:
30 - left side 30 - right side

Thanks for looking! Remember that my slideshow is in the side-bar and you can see him from start to finish.

signature

6 comments:

Tracy said...

He's adorable!

Z said...

Congratulations - that's great that you finished him.

Mylene said...

Your Teddy Wizard looks great, Maddy! Well done!!

POlly said...

i love it and dont like teddy desgin normaly

lorna said...

he's just gorgeous, well done

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish Maddy! He is gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...