Tuesday 25 November 2008

Joey's 4th birthday

Joey went off to nursery and I went to University to sit in on a couple of presentations. I also did a little stitching on Crystal's RR as I was early.

Crystal's RR

I stopped off at the market as I had spotted a Ben10 blanket. When I got home I finished tidying up, wrapped up the blanket and then picked up Joey. My dad and sister came over and Joe set about cooking up some snacks. Lauren and her family arrived and we got out Joey's cake and we all sang happy birthday.

He then got to open all of his presents and quickly set about devastating the living room with wrapping paper lol.

Here are all of his new toys lol.
Photobucket

As you can see he got a lot of Ben10 toys and a Lightning Mcqueen that moves lol. He also got a Vtech smile console and a Winnie the Pooh game which of course he got everyone else to play instead lol.

Anyway here is his cake lol.
Photobucket

It was a great night and he had so much fun! He was just blown away with the amount of stuff he had got. And he got what he wanted too lol.


signature

1 comment:

Mylene said...

Happy Birthday to Joey!! Looks like he has received lots of wonderful gifts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...