Monday 24 November 2008

Joey's jabs

Well this morning Joey had his pre-school boosters. He had to watch the bugs (little furry balls with googly eyes) and one of them kept biting him lol. He was very brave and didn't really squirm untill the second one. The nurse didn't have any lollypops but he did get some stickers lol.

Anyway I dropped him off at nursery and then went to Lakeside to get some lunch. I went all around looking for ben10 wrapping paper and found it in the last shop I went to lol. Typical.

When I got home I caught up posts on Stitch & Stashers, and A Crafty Natter before printing out some pictures of my jacket and then drew on my design lines to get an idea of what it will look like when finished.

Here is the front of the jacket:
jacket front

The side and back:
jacket back and side

And here is my dress:
dress front and back

Thanks for looking.

signature

1 comment:

Polly said...

wow joeys defo grown looks like his mum too
i love you dress and jacket you so talented

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...