Saturday 29 November 2008

Working hard...

Well as I had Lauren stay over last night I didn't really do much this morning. Simply spent the morning watching the Jeff Dunham special on youtube. Also available on DVD from Amazon.com lol. I just love Archmed the dead terrorist lol. So funny!

Anyway I then met Joe at lakeside as he wanted to treat me to lunch so we went to Spurs. We had a quick look around the shops and then went home.

I got to work on my jacket patterns and Went over all my new style lines before cutting it up to trace off as pattern pieces.

Here's it cut up:
Photobucket

And here's the pattern pieces I got done from it. I managed to get all the smaller pieces from the CB done but needed them to do the frill patterns:
Photobucket

Thanks for looking.

signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff Dunham is perhaps the greatest ventriloquist alive... or at least the funniest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...