Tuesday 24 March 2009

Mothering Sunday

Well despite being ill I managed to have a nice day, spending most of it in bed I must admit but I got some lovely presents.

Here they are:
mother's day presents
A box of lucky charms, a dvd of the Big Bang Theory, a Fraggle Rock t-shirt (the funny gift), and a pair of pink socks that say "best mum ever".

I had my first bowl from my lucky charms this morning as I'm feeling a little better. Don't they look yummy! And exactly how I remember them too! YUM YUM YUM!!!!!
my first bowl
It took me forever to eat them all though lol. My jaw was tired!

Hope all you other mums out there had a lovely day too!

Thanks for looking.

signature

3 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Ive never seen lucky charms before Maddy.

Maddy*Moo said...

I used to have them all the time when i was little and then they were all taken off the shelves, i thinki maybe too much sugar lol. not sure. anyway i have a sweets from heaven store at my local shopping centre and they stock them there lol. they are expensive though as they are imported from America i think. It all goes mushy in your mouth and the milk is left a different colour. i just love them lol so fab!

Karan said...

Lovely gifts. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...