Friday 13 May 2011

Sketchbook pages

I have completed a few sketchbook pages for this month's challenge 'Can't Resist' so here are some pics.

My original page which has now been stuck together as to be quite frank I hated it and feel I can do so much better, I guess I'm sort of a perfectionist with my sketchbook.

IMAG0759

Due to this, I then decided to do what apparently I am good at so my following pages are as follows:

Can't resist doodling #1 Can't resist doodling #2
IMAG0774

#4 before and after:
IMAG0764
IMAG0775

And here is what I have done with this last page:
Can't resist #5

Thanks for looking! I may get some more pages done this month but we shall see. I still haven't finished all of my pages for last month so they will have to be uploaded soon too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...