Thursday 22 September 2011

Craft Club - picture heavy

Today I've made up a logo for a craft club I am hoping to run very soon at the Secondary School I work in. It has also become my next piece for my sketchbook challenge. The idea of the logo has 'UNFURLED' throughout these stages to the finished product... Might even have to get some t-shirts made now.

Step 1 - in my sketchbook:
img070

Step 2 - traced onto A5:
step2

Step 3 - traced on A4:
step3

Step 4 - traced in pen and coloured with promarkers:
step4

Step 5 - traced and altered:
step5

Step 6 - a bit of erasing on Photoshop:
step6

Step 7 - corrected a little and a different idea:
step7 step7-2

Step 8 - Final correction and tidying up:
step8 step8-2

Step 9 - Colour!!!
craft club3

So what do you think???

1 comment:

Stitchabilities said...

I can only see the first and last pics, but it looks fab!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...