Wednesday 5 October 2011

Updates

Just realised I have a lot of updating to do.

Firstly I need to post my TUSAL update for September.

Tell you all I have new items in my Etsy store and I've relisted those that I hadn't realised had expired.

Show you the prep pages for my Sketchbook for the Sketchbook Tour.

And After tonight let you all know what is happening with Craft Club as we meet for the first time today.

I'm sure I've missed some things out. I really want to show you the things I've been making for my partner in the Advent Exchange at A Crafty Natter but they won't be received till Christmas.

I have been making so much and creating new Etsy store items, I'm so excited about the new items for my store I hope you like them too!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...