Friday 29 June 2012

As promised...

Here are pictures of my stall on Saturday and of Joey enjoying the day out, instead of the usual being cooped up indoors.

IMAG2196

You will see I've made a few changes and bought some props to hold up my father's cards and my keyrings. Pretty simple really, one is a dish holder and the other is a mug rack from The Range, think they worked out to be quite effective in their purpose. I also added a couple of new Mug Rugs to my pile including these gnome ones and the pink scrap ones.

IMAG2195

There was a lady next to us doing face-painting for the children too so ofcourse Joey had to get his done, here is my little BatMan...

IMAG2197

It was a very windy day, which is why my jewellery stands were not standing. I ended the day at 3pm as I had, had enough of chasing my stock around the Park. There was a little interest in my stall but only sold 4 of my father's cards which is a shame.

Didn't cost me anything to go there as I only live around the corner and thought it would be a lot busier with the Mayor being there and everything but it was a day out in the sunshine so I am happy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...