Friday 29 June 2012

See I can grow!

I only planted these about a week ago and they have grown so big in such a short amount of time, they have grown a little more since this photo was taken and they now desperately need to be re-potted, so I've asked my father to help. He accused me of putting too many seeds in the pot, yet I followed the unstructions perfectly!

IMAG2204

They will eventually be sunflowers and for I think 99p I can't really complain as usually nothing grows for me... Joey will have some special sunflowers to look at once they are fully mature. Last year he left one at my parents house after bringing it home from school and my mother accidentally knocked it over, snapping the stalk and effectively killing it, however he did succeed in getting one or two the year before. This year we are hoping for many more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...