Saturday 2 June 2012

HobbyCraft Event

Here is my stall from the event at Hobbycraft on Thursday.


IMAG2114

IMAG2116

IMAG2115

Managed to sell a couple of necklaces, make a wire wrapped necklace and quilt two Mug Rugs as well as a potential Tattoo request.

There was quite a lot of interest in the stall but next to me was a lady making soaps, some of which had rubber duckies on top and a Spitfire soap for men which uses Spitfire beer, the kids loved the soap making.

I guess the hardest thing about doing a craft event within a craft store is simply that crafters will see your pieces and go buy materials to try it themselves rather than buy ready made items. Not much you can do about it except carry on.

Oh well, it was a learning experience and I now know what I'm able to carry and how to set up a stall which is helpful as I have another event coming up on June 16th at Brentwood Road Gallery in Romford.

Here are some more Mug Rugs I made for the event:

IMAG2108

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...