Saturday 1 December 2012

November Round Up

Joey enjoyed a  great birthday with some friends over to play video games and eat pizza. I was moved to tears that he was bought a birthday cake by a friend as I couldn't afford to go get him one.
IMAG1019
And he got what he had been nagging me for all year!
IMAG1012
Students in my Craft Club began the long journey of learning how to make jewellery and as well as earrings, bracelets and pendants, they also made christmas ornaments too. Here are just a few...
IMAG0939
IMAG0943
IMAG0972
IMAG1039 IMAG1042
IMAG1148
The sewing machine came out again as my flat became tidier.
IMAG0949
IMAG0930
IMAG0976
Cushions and a sofa tidy.
I had a go at Macrame using some skull Howlite beads, made a pair piece with wire and a pearl.
IMAG0988 IMAG0985
Made up my bags and some glasses chains using gemstone chips
IMAG0979
IMAG0990
Spent a considrable amount of time weaving smokey quartz chips onto a disc shape to create this long pendant
IMAG0992
And finally bought this gorgeous strand of blue agate graduated rondelles, made a necklace, bracelet and earrings set.
IMAG0959
Lastly here is one of my gorgeous orders from JewelleryMaker, a huge spool of copper wire, some lemon quartz, smokey quartz, quartzite and a wire dvd...
IMAG0951

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...