Thursday 1 November 2012

October Round Up

Since Setting up my New Website in September I have been updating it with new pages and items for my store as much as I can. I still have so much to upload but for now at least there are items and information available.

I restarted Craft Club at the school I work in and after 6 weeks, students finally managed to finish their bookmarks with some cut out pictures and the use of a laminator.
 IMAG0825
 I had a go at making jewellery pieces using only one piece of wire and some gemstones.
IMAG0556 IMAG0551
amethyst necklace
pink dragon vein necklace
I started making bracelets for SlimmingWorld members including this one with red chinese jade.
IMAG0913
I made some pumpkins for Halloween and even taught some children how to make them at an event.
579130_10151200513023279_42398959_n
Made some wired gemstone charms.
IMAG0725
And even got some freebies from VistaPrint
mug product labels
I made my bags look very professional with these circle stickers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...