Monday 10 February 2014

Ammonite wrapping class

Having had so many people comment on the Ammonite pendant I made for myself and the Orthocera pendant I was commissioned to complete. This weekend I held a class to teach others how to make it for themselves. I had 4 lovely students, all of whom created a beautiful pendant. 3 of which had never done wirework before which was amazing!

Here are the pieces they made. One student didn't finish but I hope they show us when they do...


I had a gentleman on the class who returned Sunday to complete his pendant as he needed to leave early on the Saturday. Here is his piece before he added the bail, I think he did excellently with the spiralling technique. The last picture is the piece I completed as the demo during the class which now sits in the window on display.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...