Saturday 15 March 2014

Liberate your art postcard swap

http://kateyestudio.com/liberate-your-art-postcard-swap
Deadline day is today!

I just love this swap! I rarely create what I call art as I'm usually making jewellery but you can even send in pictures of that too. Here are the postcards I sent in for this years swap. Last year my postcards didn't quite make it in time, despite the post office assuring me they would be there in time :(

The Love piece is a copper charm I stamped with letters, the blue is a microscopic picture of one of my blue Agate gemstones I've been meaning to wire wrap (We found a new toy at work), and the third is a picture taken of my hot chocolate whilst at Craft Candy one weekend, the bubbles had little rainbows in them.



So happy to be a part of it and looking forward to receiving some lovely postcards. Unfortunately I had to print them on the laser printer at work so I hope they look OK. If anyone is interested in swapping more cards outside of the swap please let me know as I have quite a few extra :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...