The Tree Of Life commission piece went down superbly and received some lovely feedback from it. Was a pleasure to make and looks so sparkly!!!
Makes for February include:
- Bangles with AB coated glass rondelles
- Mini Tree of Life pendants
- Practised capture bead chainmaille
- Had a go at paper flowers
- Wire-wrapped a gorgeous green agate gemstone and sold it the next day!
- Made demo pieces for Craft Candy
- Sold my spider on a web as a pendant
- Messed around with wire
- Made some daisy earrings, and a matching bangle
- Wire wrapped a few large gemstones
- Made a freshwater pearl necklace and bracelet for a 60th birthday
- Joined in a class at Craft Candy making cupcakes and cookies out of polymer clay
- And even joined a third exchange in time for Easter
- I've also been designing plates for SlimmingWorld members to measure out their one third superfree food :)
- And not to forget the papercuts too!